Refund & Return Policy:
This Refund Policy regulates the extent to which you may cancel your purchases made with Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, and possibly be refunded, either before or after having received the product, as well as what your remedies are if the product you received is defective. It also explains the process you need to follow in order to properly cancel a purchase, report a defect, arrange for a return etc. You are not entitled to any refund, repair or replacement, save to the extent that it is expressly provided for under this Refund and Return Policy or if Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, at its sole discretion and without being obliged thereto, chooses to give you a refund, repair or replacement.
- When can you cancel, return &/or be refunded for your purchase:
1.1. Stock Shortages
In the unlikely event that a product ordered is out of stock, Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, will notify you, whereupon:
- in the event of a temporary out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled either to cancel the order and be fully refunded, or to maintain the sale subject to a later delivery date as may be agreed upon;
- in the event of a permanent out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled to be fully refunded.
In being ‘fully refunded’ as aforesaid, you will be refunded the relevant purchase price and delivery charges, without having to pay any administrative or other charges. Note, refunds will be done by manner of EFT only.
1.2 Incorrect Product Delivered
If the incorrect product is delivered to you (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way. Please promptly contact Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you, as quickly as possible, at no cost to you.
1.3 Non-defective products
In line with the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002, you are entitled, after your receipt of a product purchased by you, to cancel that purchase within the relevant COOL OFF PERIOD specified below, and to obtain a refund, subject to being charged admin charges by Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, for the return of the product.
COOL OFF PERIOD:
- Products purchased from Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD: 5 days from confirmed delivery. Product must be unopened.
Note that although you are entitled to ‘cool off’ and cancel your purchase as aforesaid, the product must be returned in the condition you received it. So, if you wish to return any non-defective product delivered to you for a refund, please do not remove the product from its original packaging and/or use the product. No returns or refunds are allowed for opened goods. Remember that Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, may hold you liable for any damage you cause to the product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
POSSIBLE LENIENCY BY CRAZY CONCEPTS IMPORTS (PTY) LTD: Although your right to return non-defective products bought from Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, are as set out above, if you want to return a non-defective un-opened product you purchased from Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, after the aforesaid 5 day cooling off period and/or the non-defective product returned is not in the same condition as when it was delivered to you, Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD may, at its sole discretion, decide to nevertheless give you a partial refund on that purchase.
1.4 Defective Products
If you receive a product that is not functioning properly, please call our office immediately (021 850 0102) or email email@example.com
GENERAL RULE: If, within 10 days after delivery of a product –
- you find that the product is defective/faulty, or unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended), or not reasonably durable (based on circumstances and product type) (hereinafter referred to as being “Defective”); and
- you return such product to Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD
and the product is subsequently found –
- to indeed be Defective, you are entitled to either (a) have the product repaired or replaced at Crazy Concepts (PTY) LTD’s expense, or (b) be fully refunded;
- NOT to be Defective, you will not be entitled to any refund, or free replacement or repair, and you may be liable for the costs incurred in having such product collected from and returned back to you.
WHEN IS THE PRODUCT ‘DEFECTIVE’?
Please note that the following issues/problems will NOT render the product damaged, defective or unsuitable as aforesaid and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Faults arising from incorrect usage of the product;
- Where you, or someone unauthorized to do so by Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, has altered, repaired or damaged the product (via misuse or abuse). IMPORTANT: you should refuse to accept delivery of any product which is visibly damaged, and if you only discover the damage after the courier has left, then you must report it to Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, as soon as possible and within 48 hours. If only reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, to determine that the damage was caused post-delivery;
- Where a toy is not suitable for your child because of his/her age, but the toy is only suitable for children over a certain age, as may be expressly indicated, or reasonably obvious from the nature of the toy;
- Where an item of furniture doesn’t fit into your room because you have incorrectly estimated/measured the size;
- Where the colour of a product does not precisely match the colour thereof as depicted on the website/packaging, given that the way colours reflect in product photographs is dependent on the photographic lighting that was used as well as your computer screen colour and contrast settings, etc.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE GENERAL RULE:
- Special Offers: If the product was ordered pursuant to a “Special Offer” and such product is no longer being offered at the special price, should you elect to have the product repaired or replaced (as opposed to being refunded), you acknowledge and accept that the seller may only be able to repair, not replace same.
- Manufacturer Warranties/Guarantees: Certain products may carry additional manufacturer’s warranties/guarantees which are wider in scope, and/or longer in duration, than what is specified in the above. Please check with Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, whether any additional warranties/guarantees are applicable to your specific purchase.
- POSSIBLE LENIENCY BY CRAZY CONCEPTS IMPORTS (PTY) LTD: Although your rights in relation to Defective products are as set out above, if you return an allegedly Defective product you purchased from Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD and, following inspection thereof it cannot be established with certainty that the product is Defective, Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD may, at its sole discretion, nevertheless decide to give you a partial refund on that purchase or to effect a repair or give you a replacement at a reduced cost.
- Return & Refund process
If you want to return a product you have purchased from Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD for any reason permitted under this Refund Policy, you must in all instances first notify Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD of the reason for your return by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have successfully logged your return, Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD may arrange for the collection of the product from you, if it is at our expense or you are responsible for the return of the goods, if the cost for returning the product is to be at the client’s expense. You must ensure that the product to be collected by the courier, is packed so, as to comply with the following:
- the product is properly protected;
- save where being returned due to being defective, the product is still in its original packaging, together with all accessories, instructions and documentation (if any), and in perfect condition for the purposes of resale (i.e. the product must not be damaged, scratched or soiled);
Please note: Crazy Concepts Imports (PTY) LTD, reserves the right to deduct any associated fees and shipping costs from your refund, where applicable. Returned items must be in new condition, un-assembled and in the original packaging.
2.2 REFUNDS: Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall be affected by way of EFT payment, whereby the relevant amount will be paid back into your bank account (and note that we will only pay back into your bank account and not a third party’s bank account).
Please direct any queries regarding the above Refund and Return Policy to email@example.com